Is it a recipe? Is it an excuse to dip delicious fruits in chocolate like the god/goddess that you are? The jury is out.
Prep time: NOT LONG!
- 1/2 Block Lindt 70% dark chocolate
- Fruit! We’ve listed our favourites below but don’t be afraid to shake it up.
- As many skewers as your little heart ? desires!
- Marshmallows (not fruit but delicious)
- Belgian Waffle (also not fruit but delicious)
Ok so this could be the easiest recipe to follow ever…
- Take whatever (delicious!) fruits you have chosen and cut into bite sized pieces. Skewer those babies up and set aside!
- Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Rest a large heatproof bowl on top of the saucepan add the chocolate. Stir frequently with a wooden spoon until melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the skewers and freeze!
Keen to find out more about what we’re doing here at The Camp Fitness? Click the button and get to it!